Remote Recreation Cabin Sites Staking Program
This program allows Alaska residents to stake a parcel of state land in a designated remote staking area, lease the land until DNR completes the survey and appraisal, and then purchase the land at fair market value. The next Remote Recreational Cabin Sites offering is tentatively planned for 2017.
- Past Offerings (includes brochures, winners, staking maps,)
- 2014 Offering Brochure (PDF)
- 2014 Staking Workshop Presentation Slides (PDF)
- RRCS Staking Workshop Videos!
- Base Appraisal Reports
- Remote Recreational Cabin Sites (PDF)
- Remote Recreational Cabin Sites Staking Program and the Appraisal Process (PDF)