- Alaska Strategic Transportation and Resources (ASTAR)
- Commercial Recreation Day Use
- Easement Atlases
- Kasilof River Mooring Buoy - Permit
- Kasilof River Special Use Area
- Knik River Public Use Area
- Non-Timber Forest Products
- OTC Land Sales (Over-the-Counter)
- Remote Cabin Staking
- Rex Trail Program
- RS 2477 Project
- Trails and Access
- Tundra Travel Status
To provide for the appropriate use and management of Alaska's state owned land and water, aiming toward maximum use consistent with the public interest.
Brent Goodrum, Director
If you are not able to find what you are looking for, help is available at the Public Information Center.