Project Coordination, Review and Permitting Assistance
The Office of Project Management and Permitting (OPMP) provides coordination, project review, and permitting assistance for major transportation projects, including services such as:
- Review of environmental baseline data and data collection programs,
- Pre-application review of information and data required or requested from state resource agencies,
- Consolidated state agency comments on National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and environmental documents,
- Coordination of permit application timelines with NEPA timeframes,
- Third-party consultant contracts if the technical expertise required does not exist within state resource agencies, and
- A single point of contact to help develop an integrated workplan and schedule for project permitting phases.
If you have a transportation project requiring OPMP assistance please contact Jeff Bruno or the OPMP main office at 269-6987.