- Grant Lake Hydroelectric
- Nuyakuk River Hydroelectric
- Alaska Dam Safety Program
- FERC Integrated Licensing Process
OPMP Acting, Executive Director
OPMP Associate Director
The Office of Project Management and Permitting (OPMP) provides coordination, project review, and permitting assistance for hydroelectric projects, including services such as:
- Review of environmental baseline data and data collection programs,
- Pre-application review of information and data required or requested from state resource agencies,
- Consolidated state agency comments on National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and environmental documents,
- Coordination of permit application timelines with NEPA timeframes,
- Third-party consultant contracts if the technical expertise required does not exist within state resource agencies, and
- A single point of contact to help develop an integrated workplan and schedule for project permitting phases.
If you have a hydroelectric project requiring OPMP assistance please contact the OPMP main office at 269-8690.