Information Resource Management
Information Resource Management (IRM) maintains the department's land records repository and oversees DNR's computer systems and networks services. It provides for the department's data processing functions including development, training, operations, and maintenance. The Department of Natural Resources' (DNR) systems include the Land Administration System (LAS), the Geographic Information System, the Revenue and Billing System, and others. The section also produces and maintains the state's land status maps.
Information Systems & Joint IRM/DNR/Federal Projects
- Alaska Case File and Abstract Information - for viewing case file summaries, abstracts, details and land abstract information
- Alaska Land Records - State and Federal - access to DNR and BLM Plats, Surveys and Historical Indices
- Alaska Mapper - Visual interface into DNR's Land Administration System, providing visual, interactive access to case-file data from status plats and links to land case file summaries, details and abstracts
- Alaska State Geospatial Data Clearinghouse - documentation and public access to GIS data
- Online Payments - for Land Leases, Shore Fishery, Water Admin. Service Fees and Mining Claims
- Division of Forestry Burn Permits - Apply for burn permits online
- Recorder's Office Document Search - Search for information about publicly recorded documents
- State Parks Cabin Reservations - Reserve DNR Parks Cabins online
- Uniform Commerical Code Document Search - Search the public record of filed documents related to security interests in personal property
Within IRM are the Administration Unit, Business Services Unit, Computer And Technology Services Unit, and GIS Services Unit.