Performing Surveys on State-owned Land
The following links will take you to information on requesting survey instructions, and general instructions for performing different types of surveys on State-owned lands.
If you are surveying a utility easement or right-of-way permit, you most likely need the general instructions for a State As-Built Survey.
If you are surveying State-owned tidelands, here is information on the process for Alaska State Tideland Surveys.
If the State land being surveyed is being leased or patented, then see Alaska State Land Surveys.
- General As-Built Survey Instructions (PDF)
- General Instructions for Pipelines and Utility Corridors (PDF)
- Sample Remote ASLS Plat in pdf format (PDF)
- Sample Remote ASLS Plat in Autocad R12 dxf format
- Standard Legend in pdf format (PDF)
- Standard Legend in Autocad R12 dxf format
- Sample As-Built in Autocad R12 dxf format
- Sample Alaska Tideland Survey plat in pdf format (PDF)
- Sample Alaska Tideland Survey plat in Autocad R12 dxf format (PDF)