Alaska Department of Natural Resources
Division of Mining, Land and Water

Report Recreational User Conflict In Hatcher Pass Management Area

Information can also be provided to the area rangers directly contacting the Mat-Su Area Headquarters at 907-745-8950.

Use this form to report observed recreational user conflicts within and surrounding areas A - G of the East Hatcher Pass Management Area (see map below). Collected information may be used to assist DNR in identifying recreational conflict types and areas of conflict. These reports will not necessarily result in active enforcement or investigation.

Incident Reporting Form

Please include any other pertinent facts that will enable the agency to understand the nature of the incident, such as specific location, description of conflicting party, your activity at the time of incident.

Leave this field empty

Information submitted becomes public information under AS 40.25.110 - 40.25.125 and if requested, the information will be made available to the public.

For more detailed information and map please see the Hatcher Pass East Management Area Winter Recreation Map (PDF)