Skip to content

Warning: Javascript is disabled.
For full functionality and best experience on our site, it is necessary to enable JavaScript.
Here is instructions to enable JavaScript in your web browser

Back to Top

Individual land buyers, lessees of state land, or permittees who are unable to make their payments should immediately contact the Division of Mining, Land and Water (DMLW) to discuss ways to address their financial hardship and payments due, consistent with the Governor's COVID-19 Disaster Order of Suspension No. 2 as amended, or the Director's Finding concerning extensions of certain land sale contract and lease payments. Contact the DMLW by email at or by phone at (907) 269-8594. Thank you.

Non-Timber Forest Product Permit Registration

By submitting this form, I acknowledge that:
Each individual or business may obtain only one limited non-timber forest product commercial harvest permit per consecutive 12-month period. You may re-apply only after the current permit has expired.
Check the box below to certify the following:
I have not held a Non-Timber Forest Permit issued by the department in my name or in my business name within the past 12 months.
  Return to the Non-Timber Forest Products Main Page