Corrected Jumbo Dome Mine Road Corridor
The Jumbo Dome Mine Road Corridor (JDRC) is located approximately six (6) miles northeast of Healy Alaska. The permit area includes 606 acres and is north of Lignite Creek (also called Hoseanna Creek) on the eastern side of the Nenana River. Usibelli Coal Mine, Inc. is requesting a renewal of their permit number S-0605 with the Division of Mining, Land and Water (DMLW) on December 28, 2012.
- Corrected Public Notice (posted 01/04/2013)
- Public Notice (posted 12/28/2012)
- Corrected Preliminary Finding of Fact and Decision (posted 01/04/2013)
- Preliminary Finding of Fact and Decision (posted 12/28/2012)
- Permit Application (posted 12/28/2012)
For more information about the permitting process for the coal permit renewal process contact:.
For more information contact:
Russell Kirkham, Coal Regulatory Program Manager
Division of Mining, Land & Water
550 West 7th Avenue, Suite 920
Anchorage, AK 99501-3577
Email: Russell Kirkham