Suction Dredge Mining Application (APMA) Forms
Following are the APMA forms that you will need if you are engaged in a suction dredge operation. A list of supplemental forms is also available below that you may or may not need, depending on your operation. They can be downloaded in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
(click on the file name to download the file)
Form Packets: One file containing a collection of forms needed for Suction Dredging.
- APMA Placer Mining Packet
Individual Forms: Download files individually
- Supplemental Forms
- Notice of Operator Authorization
- Reclamation Statement for Suction Dredge Operations
- Cross Country Travel Completion Report.
- Notification of Mine Opening or Closing (for Mine Safety and Health Administration)
Wide Bond Pool Forms
- Bond Pool Application Form
- Bond Pool Renewal Form
- Bond Pool - Amended Acreage Form
- Bond Pool Form for Transferring Mined Area Acreage from Bonded to Letter of Intent and Authorizing Release of Refundable Bond Pool Monies.
- Bond Pool Transfer of Responsibility for Bonding and Reclamation.
- Bond Pool - Application for Release of Reclamation Bond or Refund of Reclamation Bond Pool Deposit.