How to Zoom to a Selected Feature in MapGuide
- Navigate to the general area you are interested in.
- Turn on/off layers, so the themes that you want to select from are
displayed in the legend.
- Right click anywhere inside the map.
- Choose Select, then Map Objects from the pop-up menu.
- Select the single layer/theme in the Map Layers from which you wish
to choose a feature. Included in the list will be all the layers
currently turned on.
- To Zoom to the selected items:
- Right click on the map.
- Select Zoom, then Selected from the pop-up menus.
- The selected items should be displayed in the window.
If you have selected items that are not close together you may
still have a difficult time seeing all of them. Try selecting only one
or two features.